TOTAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LLC
Single Family Home & Commercial Leasing and Management;
Home Owner Association Management
Custom management solutions are available to a wide range of residential and commercial properties.
Our Full Service Property Management includes:
Professional Photography for $175.00 is highly recommended. This is the only fee the Owner will incur prior to renting.
Reports are generated in seconds
A full credit report with credit score. This report include Income and Assets, Past Due Amounts, Credit Score - including the factors affecting the score, Summary of Accounts, and a breakdown of Accounts (Late payments 30 days late, 60 days late, 90 days late: Payment history).
A complete background check and identity verification. This report checks the Most Wanted Databases, National Sex Offender Registry, US Treasury Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC), and criminal records by state.
Investors that own more than 8 properties will receive a discounted rate of 8% on all properties we manage.
IS YOUR PROPERTY READY TO RENT?
This list was compiled to assist you in getting your home ready. Some items may not be applicable to your situation. Along with the items below, review the inspection form to see what the tenant will be completing once the home is rented.
1. Remove all trash / debris from yard
2. Call waste company and have your garbage can removed. Stop service.
3. Mow lawn and trim hedges
4. Wash off hard surfaces
5. Review the exterior for any minor repairs
6. Replace any screens on windows
7. Check outside lights for operation
8. Program irrigation system
9. Check fence for any damages
10. Wash off outdoor HVAC unit
1. Clean all appliances
2. Have carpet professionally cleaned
3. Clean all hard floor surfaces and baseboards
4. Paint walls if needed
5. Repair holes and damages to walls and trim
6. Check attic and ceiling for any leaks
7. Check fireplace for safe operation
8. Check each faucet and shower head for proper operation
9. Check for plumbing leaks
10. Make sure all light bulbs are working
11. Change HVAC filters
12. Clean home and deodorize air
13. Wash out garage
14. Check locks for operation
1. Forward mail to new location (Property Management company will only HOLD mail for 30 days after tenant moves in. (PICK UP ONLY)
2. Do not turn off utilities.
These will be switched to the new tenant upon date of occupancy.
3. Notify your insurance company the home is being rented or unoccupied
Why Hire A Property Manager?
If you've owned income property for any length of time, you know that managing a rental can be financially rewarding. At the same time, you've also likely discovered that property management requires a large commitment of time and effort. While it may make sense to take the do-it-yourself approach if you're a handy person, live close to your property, and don't mind devoting several hours per month to the task, in many cases this just isn't practical---especially if you hope to expand your business. With this in mind, here are some critical tasks a property manager can help you with: