TOTAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LLC
Single Family Home & Commercial Leasing and Management;
Home Owner Association Management
PLEASE READ OVER CAREFULLY
(You will find a button at the bottom of this page that will take you to the application)
1. A $50.00 non-refundable fee MUST be paid, per applicant, in order for us to process the application
2. Copy of driver’s license or photo ID/valid passport
3. Security Deposit is due 48 hours after an application has been approved and you have accepted our offer to move forward. These monies will be placed into an account retained by Total Property Management, LLC (Agent)
4. Security Deposit will not be refunded should the Applicant/Lessee withdraw from their obligation to move forward with the lease.
Deposit will be forfeited
5. If the property you are applying for IS PET FRIENDLY, a non-refundable pet fee (based on breed and size) will be due prior to moving in
6. Maximum number of people allowed to occupy a dwelling unit are two people per bedroom, unless otherwise stated
7. Minimum term of the lease is 12 months unless otherwise specified in leasing terms
8. Credit score: 600-800 = Security Deposit equivalent to one month of rent
500-600 = Not normally considered but an owner can override this decision,
charging an additional amount of Security Deposit
We will NOT APPROVE anyone with a credit score lower than a 500
9. Applicant(s) must be able to provide consistent proof of income, at least three
most recent pay stubs/statements,
which is equivalent to three times the rental rate
10. Criminal or Public Records presented, will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis
11. Self-employed applicants must supply documentation of income such as
most current tax returns, bank statements,
or a notarized CPA document
12. Satisfactory reference from present and/or previous landlord (unrelated to applicant) must be obtainable. A co-signer may be accepted on applicants with no rental history
13. Total Property Management, LLC reserves the right to inspect occupied leased property with written 48 hour notice given to the tenant
14. Total Property Management, LLC complies with the Fair Housing Act as amended, prohibiting discrimination in housing based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or familial status in accordance with the 1968 Fair Housing Amendment
Total Property Management, LLC does not own the home for which you are applying. Total Property Management, LLC represents and acts in the best interest of the property owner. Total Property Management, LLC is a Licensed Real Estate Company. The undersigned acknowledge that this written notice of such representation was received prior to the undersigned receiving a Lease Agreement.
No representation is made concerning the safety of the community or the property or the effectiveness or operability of any security devices or measures. There is no guarantee of safety of the Tenant(s) and/or their guests against the criminal or wrongful act of third parties. Should you have any concerns about the possibility of registered sex offenders who may live near the home for which you are applying, consult the Sex Offender Registry at www.communitynotification.com or ask our representative for more information.
Lead Warning Statement: Housing built before 1978 may contain lead-based paint. Lead from paint, paint chips, and dust can pose health hazards if not managed properly. Lead exposure is especially harmful to young children and pregnant women. If this is an area of concern for you, please ask our representative for any lead-based paint information available regarding the home for which you are applying.
DISCLOSURE AND AUTHORIZATION
By completing an application with Total Property Management, LLC the undersigned declares that the information on this rental application is true and correct, and understands that false statements may result in rejection of this and any future applications for housing we manage.
The undersigned authorized Total Property Management, LLC to contact the undersigned's current and/or previous landlord, employer, personal and credit references and further by copy of this Application, authorizes any said landlord or employer to release pertinent residential and employment history information to be used in evaluating my Application. I/we further authorize Total Property Management, LLC to apply for and/or obtain an investigation or credit report as well as a criminal background report in evaluating this Application. I understand that said investigation or reports may contain information from various State, Governmental and private entities and may be relative to the undersigned number of children, employment, occupation, general health, financial and criminal history. Total Property Management, LLC welcomes all applicants and supports fair housing. We do not refuse to lease or rent any housing accommodations or property nor in any other way discriminate against a person because of sex, marital status, race, creed, religion, age, familial status, physical or mental handicap, color or national origin.
I / we declare under penalty of fraud that the information listed in this application being submitted is true and correct. False information is grounds for immediate nullification of the Lease Agreement.
Valid Photo Identification must be presented prior to final approval of this application.
I, the Applicant(s), agree to the above terms and do hereby swear (or affirm) that the information supplied herein is true and complete, to the best of my knowledge and belief. Applicant authorizes verification of references given and declares that the statements made in this application are true and correct and agrees that the landlord may terminate the contract entered into in reliance on any misstatement made in this application.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (www.totalpropertyllc.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.