TOTAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, LLC
1. A $50.00 non-refundable application fee (per applicant) must accompany the application.
2. Copy of driver’s license must accompany application.
3. Security Deposit equal to one month’s rent is due 48 hours after an application has been approved and you have been offered housing. These monies will be placed into an account retained by Total Property Management, LLC (Agent).
4. Security Deposit will not be refunded should the Applicant/Lessee withdraw from their obligation. Deposit will be forfeited.
5. If pets are allowed on property, a non-refundable pet fee (decided by Owner) will be due prior to moving in.
6. Maximum number of people allowed to occupy a dwelling unit are two people per bedroom.
7. Minimum term of the lease is 12 months unless otherwise specified by Owner.
8. Applicant(s) must be able to provide proof of income which is three times the rental rate.
9. Self-employed applicants must supply documentation of income such as tax returns, bank statements, or a notarized CPA document.
10. Satisfactory reference from present and/or previous landlord (unrelated to applicant) must be obtainable. A co-signer may be accepted on applicants with no rental history.
11. Total Property Management, LLC reserves the right to inspect occupied leased property with written 48 hour notice given to the tenant.
12. Total Property Management, LLC complies with the Fair Housing Act as amended, prohibiting discrimination in housing based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or familial status in accordance with the 1968 Fair Housing Amendment.
Total Property Management, LLC does not own the home for which you are applying. Total Property Management, LLC represents and acts in the best interest of the property owner. The property owner may make the final decision whether or not to rent to you and each application is considered on a case-by-case basis. Total Property Management, LLC is a Licensed Real Estate Company. The undersigned acknowledge that this written notice of such representation was received prior to the undersigned receiving a Lease Agreement.
No representation is made concerning the safety of the community or the property or the effectiveness or operability of any security devices or measures. There is no guarantee of safety of the Tenant(s) and/or their guests against the criminal or wrongful act of third parties. Should you have any concerns about the possibility of registered sex offenders who may live near the home for which you are applying, consult the Sex Offender Registry at www.communitynotification.com or ask our representative for more information.
Lead Warning Statement: Housing built before 1978 may contain lead-based paint. Lead from paint, paint chips, and dust can pose health hazards if not managed properly. Lead exposure is especially harmful to young children and pregnant women. If this is an area of concern for you, please ask our representative for any lead-based paint information available regarding the home for which you are applying.
DISCLOSURE AND AUTHORIZATION
The undersigned declares that the information on this rental application is true and correct, and understands that false statements may result in rejection of this and any future applications for housing we manage. The undersigned does further understand that all persons or firms associated with Total Property Management, LLC may freely give any requested information concerning me.
The undersigned authorized Total Property Management, LLC to contact the undersigned's current and/or previous landlord, employer, personal and credit references and further by copy of this Application, authorizes any said landlord or employer to release pertinent residential and employment history information to be used in evaluating my Application. I/we further authorize Total Property Management, LLC to apply for and/or obtain an investigation or credit report as well as a criminal background report in evaluating this Application. I understand that said investigation or reports may contain information from various State, Governmental and private entities and may be relative to the undersigned number of children, employment, occupation, general health, financial and criminal history. Total Property Management, LLC welcomes all applicants and supports fair housing. We do not refuse to lease or rent any housing accommodations or property nor in any other way discriminate against a person because of sex, marital status, race, creed, religion, age, familial status, physical or mental handicap, color or national origin.
I / we declare under penalty of fraud that the information listed in this application is true and correct. False information is grounds for immediate nullification of the Lease Agreement.
Valid Photo Identification must be presented prior to final approval of this application.
I, the undersigned Applicant, agree to the above terms and do hereby swear (or affirm) that the information supplied herein is true and complete, to the best of my knowledge and belief. Applicant authorizes verification of references given and declares that the statements made in this application are true and correct and agrees that the landlord may terminate the contract entered into in reliance on any misstatement made in this application.
Please complete the application and choose the SHARE button located at the top left corner of your screen. It will ask for an email address, type in [email protected] This will send your completed application to our office. **A valid ID or passport MUST accompany your application, along with three most current paystubs.** These can be sent to the email address listed or faxed to 864.962.9696.
Applications will not be processed without the fee being paid.